In the past three weeks, there have been riots and demonstrations against the United States in many Muslim countries. In Egypt, our embassy grounds were stormed, the U.S. flag was torn down and burned, and an Islamic flag was erected in its place. The worst assault was in Benghazi, Libya, where terrorists rampaged through our consulate and murdered our ambassador, Christopher Stevens, and three other Americans.
- 2013: A TERRIFYING VISION OF AMERICA Pakalert Press
- Happy New Year Middle Class: The Fiscal Cliff Is Going To Rip You To Shreds Pakalert Press
- Red Alert: Senator Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans Pakalert Press
- “Wiping Countries Off the Map”: Who’s Failing the “Failed States” Pakalert Press
- Cloud Atlas – Hollywoods Depraved Occult Fantasy Pakalert Press
- It’s the Little Things That Matter: 100 Survival Items To Help Keep A Sense of Normality and Sanity After the Collapse Pakalert Press
Browse popular tags