Let us hope Mitt Romney is uncorking non-alcoholic champagne in 34 days. If Romney is victorious, the caps being blown won’t only be on bottles from Romney’s stock. Across the land, there will be celebrations as hundreds of rigs get set to drill and capture oil inside the United States and along the Nation’s coastlines. Included in the festivities are new jobs created by Keystone Pipeline.
- 2013: A TERRIFYING VISION OF AMERICA Pakalert Press
- Happy New Year Middle Class: The Fiscal Cliff Is Going To Rip You To Shreds Pakalert Press
- Red Alert: Senator Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans Pakalert Press
- “Wiping Countries Off the Map”: Who’s Failing the “Failed States” Pakalert Press
- Cloud Atlas – Hollywoods Depraved Occult Fantasy Pakalert Press
- It’s the Little Things That Matter: 100 Survival Items To Help Keep A Sense of Normality and Sanity After the Collapse Pakalert Press
Browse popular tags