Building a comprehensive food stockpile is a daunting task, to say the least. For that reason, I recommend you begin stocking your home grocery store with basic foods that will enable you to survive during a relatively short-term (two weeks to three months) emergency and then gradually expand your inventory to enable you to survive a long-term emergency (one year or longer) that includes a full array of food and non-food items necessary and tailored to your family’s needs and likes.
- 2013: A TERRIFYING VISION OF AMERICA Pakalert Press
- Happy New Year Middle Class: The Fiscal Cliff Is Going To Rip You To Shreds Pakalert Press
- Red Alert: Senator Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans Pakalert Press
- “Wiping Countries Off the Map”: Who’s Failing the “Failed States” Pakalert Press
- Cloud Atlas – Hollywoods Depraved Occult Fantasy Pakalert Press
- It’s the Little Things That Matter: 100 Survival Items To Help Keep A Sense of Normality and Sanity After the Collapse Pakalert Press
Browse popular tags