Many civil liberties activists felt that a small victory had been achieved when Federal Judge Katherine Forrest temporarily suspended the National Defense Authorization Act’s indefinite detention provision in response to a lawsuit brought forth by renowned American journalists and intellectuals earlier this year. But this week, an appeals judge reinstated the provision at request of the Administration of Barack Obama.
- 2013: A TERRIFYING VISION OF AMERICA Pakalert Press
- Happy New Year Middle Class: The Fiscal Cliff Is Going To Rip You To Shreds Pakalert Press
- Red Alert: Senator Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans Pakalert Press
- “Wiping Countries Off the Map”: Who’s Failing the “Failed States” Pakalert Press
- Cloud Atlas – Hollywoods Depraved Occult Fantasy Pakalert Press
- It’s the Little Things That Matter: 100 Survival Items To Help Keep A Sense of Normality and Sanity After the Collapse Pakalert Press
Browse popular tags