People no longer believe in the existence of heroes. By heroes, I do not mean synthetic pop culture icons and sports stars, or mass media-generated two-faced chimera politicians. I do not mean those fraudulent public figures and false idols that are thrust into the establishment limelight and into our collective faces every day. By heroes, I mean those ordinary men and women throughout the ages who stood firm against extraordinary corruption and overwhelming social evil.
- 2013: A TERRIFYING VISION OF AMERICA Pakalert Press
- Happy New Year Middle Class: The Fiscal Cliff Is Going To Rip You To Shreds Pakalert Press
- Red Alert: Senator Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans Pakalert Press
- “Wiping Countries Off the Map”: Who’s Failing the “Failed States” Pakalert Press
- Cloud Atlas – Hollywoods Depraved Occult Fantasy Pakalert Press
- It’s the Little Things That Matter: 100 Survival Items To Help Keep A Sense of Normality and Sanity After the Collapse Pakalert Press
Browse popular tags